Monday, August 30, 2010

Going Chic!

I have been busy Updating my stores, so I have been a bit behind on my free goody postings, I made this ice cream for you yesterday, I have a baby rattle paper awaiting for you ;) I'll post it today :)
,My friend Amy helped me a lot with this updating, her ideas were like cream on cupcake :)
Thank You Amy
see her store here

StarzRaven

see my updated stores

Wedding Shop

Business Cards

Business Stationery

here are some housewarming invites I made , this design is also available as interior decorator business cards


chic red sofa , party Invitation invitation
chic red sofa , party Invitation

trendy interior decorator Business Cards profilecard
trendy interior decorator Business Cards

chic aqua sofa, party Invitation invitation
chic aqua sofa, party Invitation

No comments: